The most recent movie that I have just watched was
Dances with Wolves. It was an Apush project movie. I chose it not knowing that
it was 3hours and 45 minutes. It was so long the movie had an intermission.
However, it was worth the time. The ending was not very pleasing, but the rest
of the movie made up for it. Somehow this movie was slow yet, it was intriguing.
There were parts where I was unsure of what was happening or why someone
did/said something, but later it was all figured out. I recommend this movie to
everyone.
The best thing about watching movies is that it can
be done alone or with a few friends, or in a room filled with strangers. It’s a
universal thing. My favorite movies are the ones that make me think about the movie
even after it is finished.
I usually am not a freak about the Oscars, Grammy s, and awards for movies, but I think it is really neat that there are such awards for the best actors, actresses, films, soundtrack, and much more.
I completely agree! I LOVE movies! It is one of my favorite things to do with my friends! Whether we watch an old movie while chilling at a house or go out to the theater to watch a new movie. However, I also enjoy watching bad movies because I get to just make fun of them with my friends which can actually be more amusing than a good movie. Lol. Well, I know you are a Hunger Games fan, lets hope that movie lives up to the expectations the book set! :D
ReplyDeleteGrace! I am a huge movie watcher myself. There is something about movies that makes you intrigued and make your emotions come to life! Sometimes movies can give you a magical feeling. I wish that some things in life were like movies, that would be awesome. I've never seen Dancing with Wolves but it reminds me of Gone with the Wind because of its length. If you haven't seen in yet, think about taking a day to watch it! Totally worth the time.
ReplyDeleteI am a movie lover as well. I can't say i have ever seen Dances With Wolves, but i have heard a lot about it lately and am thinking about watching it. I have so many favorite movies that it is difficult for me to pick just one. Some of my all time favorites are Stick It, Harry Potter (all of them), Parent Trap, and many others.
ReplyDelete