1.
Would this person be more impressive than Albert Einstein?
No, this rudimentary magician would not be more impressive than Albert Einstein, because even though he does his five tricks with real magic, his magic tricks are not contributing to the good of the world. Einstein discovered many concepts that changed science. He made history and without Einstein we would not have E=MC^2. I would say it takes more than magic tricks to be more impressive than a guy like Albert.
5.
Would you swallow the pill?
I would swallow the pill, it that is what it takes for my soul mate to stay safe. Personally, music is not a big part of my life. I listen to music occasionally, but if all I hear is Alice in Chains it would not bother me that much. I would stay away from music as much as possible. Also, my father and a teammate has broken a collarbone, and it seems so painful, if I could stop my soul mates collarbones from not breaking, I would swallow the pill.
7.
You are the front page editor of The New York Times: What do you play as the biggest story?
Just because I am truly afraid of the Sasquatch, I would play that as my biggest story. I would be celebrating the capture of that hideous monster. I would feel bad about not posting a story about the president undergoing the biopsy, but hopefully another newspaper will write about it. Writing a story about Nessie's capture takes the mystery and fun out of the mysterious Loch Ness Monster.
12. How much cash do you give the wizard?
I would pay him a dollar. I do not want to give him too much money in case it is a scam, but at the same time I feel bad for the wizard if I just walk away. If it is a scam, one dollar to lost is not too bad, I lost more money before. Also, there could be a trick to only me seeing the random person on the street more attractive.
16. The next
day, you are flipping through television channels and randomly come
across a pre-season CFL game between the Toronto Argonauts and the
Saskatchewan Roughriders. Knowing your inevitable future, do you now
watch it?
No, I do not watch it and continue flipping through the channels. I will let my future self watch it, but for now I would just enjoy watching my favorite TV show. I really do not mind being a CFL fan, if that is what my future holds for me. I am not that crazy about sports anyway.
19. Since you cannot tell your friend the truth, what excuse will you fabricate to explain this (seemingly inexplicable) attack?
I would tell them that there was a huge spider on their rib cage. So, I had to kick it off as soon as possible before it harmed my friend. After all, hopefully, they will understand that I was trying to save their life, which I truly was. My friends and I always play around that may cause physical harm, so they will not find this surprising.
20. Which film would you be most interested in seeing?
I would be more interesting in seeing the big Hollywood movie. I want to see who will play my role. The movie will be based on actual events, so it is not all lies. Also, I am afraid of what the interviewees will say about me. I feel I can laugh out loud more from the movie, than the documentary.
I agree with you about the Albert Einstein question. I pretty much stated the same thing in my response to this question. Any magician can perform those acts whether it was with magic or not. It doesn't make it any cooler or amazing in my mind. I do not agree with paying the wizard any money. Sure it will make you more appealing to the human eye but why would you pay money for that if you could just make someone like you on your own. You don't need to be more attractive, someone should like you for who you are. Your thoughts and views are very insightful Grace. Very well done.
ReplyDeleteI agree with 5,16,and 19. For number one you say that the magicain is less impressive then Einstein. But don't you think it would be pretty amazing to see a man pull a rabbit out of thin air and have it be real? I guess the effect would die off as you got older, but as a kid to see something like that would really amaze you and perhaps inspire you in some way.
ReplyDelete